London-based Zen community practising mindfulness and ethical living in the tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh, meeting both online and in-person.
It is difficult if not impossible to practise the way of understanding and love without a sangha, a community of friends who practise the same way — Thich Nhat Hanh
Thich Nhat Hanh was a global spiritual leader, poet and peace activist, revered throughout the world for his powerful teachings and bestselling writings on mindfulness and peace.
His key teaching is that, through mindfulness, we can learn to live happily in the present moment—the only way to truly develop peace, both in one’s self and in the world.
Meetings and Groups
- In-person meetings every Saturday morning in central London
- Online meetings every Saturday morning and Thursday evening
- For Black, Indigenous, People of Colour meetings online every Tuesday evening
- For those aged 18 - 35 — Wake Up London (external website)
- Especially for families — Family Sangha (external website)
Please read more about us and our history if you would like to.